Sat, Jun 20|
[Saga City Support Project] Hot Air Balloon Seminar CHALLENGE June will be held on Father's Day!
With the support of Saga City, we will hold a hot air balloon seminar CHALLENGE in May and June! In June, we are considering online or offline due to the situation of the new corona! In any case, it will be delivered from the Saga Balloon Museum, so it should be easier to understand and more fun while using valuable exhibits and simulators! If you are interested in hot air balloons, want to learn more, or want to become a pilot, please feel free to join us.
Jun 20, 2020, 10:00 AM – Jun 21, 2020, 12:00 PM
This time, there is one course from STEP1 to STEP3, and the participation fee is 2000 yen.
[Date and time]
- 6/20 Saturday 10:00-12:00 STEP1
- 6/20 Saturday 15:00-17:00 STEP2
- 6/21 SUN 10:00-12:00 STEP3
STEP1: Learn about how hot air balloons fly and launch
STEP2: Learn the basic knowledge and rules for hot air balloon flight, and experience the crew using a pilot balloon
STEP3: Create a flight plan using a map and learn how pilots fly in the sky
→ For details, please check from this URL.https://pukapuka-azure.wixsite.com/pukapuka/challenge
【way to participate】
- Please register from this page.
- Please transfer the participation fee of 2000 yen to the account in the registration reception email.
- After confirming the transfer, we will send you the materials and the URL of the event on Zoom.