Sat, May 23|
[Saga City Support Project] Hot Air Balloon Seminar CHALLENGE May
With the support of Saga City, we will hold a hot air balloon seminar CHALLENGE in May and June! It will be delivered online from the Saga Balloon Museum in May, so it should be easier to understand and more fun while using valuable exhibits and simulators! If you are interested in hot air balloons, want to know more, or want to become a pilot, please feel free to join us.
May 23, 2020, 10:00 AM – May 24, 2020, 12:00 PM
This time, there is one course from STEP1 to STEP3, and the participation fee is 2000 yen.
[Date and time]
- 5/23 SAT 10: 00-12: 00 STEP1
- 5/23 SAT 15: 00-17: 00 STEP2
- 5/24 SUN 10: 00-12: 00 STEP3
STEP1: Let's know how hot air balloons fly and how they start up
STEP2: Learn the basic knowledge and rules for a hot air balloon to fly, and experience the crew using a pilot balloon.
STEP3: Make a flight plan using the map and learn how the pilot is flying in the sky.
→ For details, please check from this URL. https://pukapuka-azure.wixsite.com/pukapuka/challenge
* Since it will be delivered using Zoom, an internet environment and a PC or smartphone are required.
【way to participate】
- Please register for participation from this page.
- Please transfer the participation fee of 2000 yen to the account in the registration reception email.
- After confirming the transfer, we will send you the materials and the URL of the event at Zoom.